Monday, September 9, 2013

Visa Arrived/Leaving the MTC 9/17/13

9/6/2013

Dear Family (and a bit the Laurels),

Thank you for the packages.  My picture is (humbly) proudly displayed in the mailroom!

I am sending this because I got my flight plans today which means the visa is good and I am not getting reassigned.  (Everyone else going to Brazil will get their reassignment next Friday).  I leave on Tuesday the 17th at 5:00 or so in the morning.  I fly to Boston at 9:40 and then have a six hour layover before we take a seven hour flight to Cape Verde.  I will be able to call during that time I think (the layover).  I am super excited.

En eston unito animado porque em una semana e quatro dias, eu vou estar em Cabo Verde.  Eu sei que ele vai ser muito deficil, sao Deus vai ajuda me.

I will still be able to email next Friday.

Love,
Elder Sampson

No comments:

Post a Comment