Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Good Bye and Addresses


This is it. I am getting set apart in just a few minutes so this is Good Bye. Thank You for everyone that has Been Such a Great example in My Life. You literally will never have any idea how much you have influenced me, and how amazing people are.
You can Still Come Visit me Tonight form 8:00-10:30, and tomorrow from 7:00-12:30 if you want to come say farewell.
You can get my letters by talking to someone in my family and getting on the email list, or you can get everything which will be posted at:

elderjaredsampson.blogspot.com.

My MTC address is:

Elder Jared Benjamin Sampson
SEP18 CAP-VDP
2007 N 900 E Unit 55
Provo UT 84602

I will be there for 6 Weeks.

You can Always Send Me Emails To:

jared.sampson@myldsmail.net

My Mission Address at My Mission Home that will get letters to me is:

Elder Jared Benjamin Sampson
Cape Verde Praia Mission
Caixa Postal 420
Praia, Ilha de Santiago
Cabo Verde

Packages can be sent to:

Elder Jared Benjamin Sampson
Cape Verde Praia Mission
Rua Povoacao Velha #17
Palmarejo, Ilha de Santiago
Praia, Sao Tiago
Cape Verde

You can also send Pouch Mail (One white piece of paper folded into thirds secured with tape but not at the ends, with paper and writing on the inside only):

Elder Jared Benjamin Sampson
Cape Verde Praia Mission
POB 30150
Salt Lake City UT 84130-0150

Or... You Can Just Send Me and Email.

I Love You All, and I know The Church is True.

Love,
Elder Jared Benjamin Sampson

No comments:

Post a Comment